Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Southwestern Law School

Southwestern Law School (aka Southwestern University School of Law) is located in Los Angeles (mid-Wilshire). I attended the accelerated 2-year SCALE program. SCALE is probably the fastest route to an ABA-accredited law degree. It worked for me - I passed the California Bar the first time around, and didn't take any Bar-prep courses.

I would recommend considering the SCALE program at Southwestern if you want to get your law degree ASAP. If you don't mind a traditional 3-year program then go to the best law school that accepts you.

If you have a choice between UCLA and USC, I would recommend UCLA just for location reasons. Westwood is a great place to live and study. Otherwise, both law schools are top rate.



No comments:

Post a Comment